Jacksonville Pond

Do you need a state permit?

If you need a permit for your business, or for your home, you may want to contact a specialist. State Permit Specialists take the mystery out of the permit process. They can save you on costly delays, give expert advice and help you access the resources you need.

Find your State Permit Specialists at our regional office:

District 2
State Permit Office
100 Mineral Street, Suite #303
Springfield, VT  05156

Or call our regional office contact, John Fay, at (802) 279-4747.

For more information, download the State Permit Specialist's Brochure