Zoning Administrator

The Zoning Administrator is responsible for administering and enforcing the zoning code and land development regulations of the Town of Whitingham including issuing building permits. You can reach the Zoning Administrator, Gig Zboray at (802) 368-7500.

Vermont's building Energy Codes - the Vermont Residential Building Energy Standards (VT-RBES) and the Vermont Commercial Building Energy Standards (VT-CBES) - are minimum standards of energy efficiency that apply to all new residential and commercial construction, renovations, alterations, and repairs in Vermont.

The Energy Code Assistance Center provides toll-free assistance at 1 (855) 887-0673.  Information is also available at the Department of Public Service website:

~VT-REBS:  http://publicservice.vermont.gov/energy_efficiency/rbes

~ VT-CBES: http://publicservice.vermont.gov/energy_efficiency/cbes

Efficiency Vermont offers technical assistance and incentives for projects that seek to meet a level of energy efficiency above the Energy Code.  Call 1 (888) 921-5990 or visit https://www.efficiencyvermont.com/services/renovation-construction to learn more.

Contact Person: 
Gig Zboray
Monday thru Friday 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
(802) 368-7500
Mailing Address: 
Gig Zboray
Health Officer
PO Box 529
Jacksonville, VT 05342
Physical Location: 
Zoning Administrator
2948 VT Route 100
05342 Jacksonville, VT